Learn About Eli Y. Park
Graphic Designer & Illustrator
I live in Los Angeles, California. I am experienced in various designing tools. Additionally, I have solid understanding of prepress and CTP processes from my background in the printing industry. My main passion is graphic design but I also indulge in art of illustration both in vector graphics and traditional medium. Currently, I am expanding my knowledge in website designing, storyboarding and computer programming.
Currently, I am looking for an employment in the graphic design field.
Please contact me if you have any questions regarding my experiences and expertises.
- California Institute of Arts – Graphic Design
- Fullerton College – Advertising and Graphic Design, A. A.
- Los Angeles City College – Computer Programming
- Transferring in 2014
- Current - Freelance Graphic Designer
- Current – Graves Advertising Plus (Graphic Designer)
- 2013 - EYS Arts Tutor Group (Graphic Design Teacher)
- 2012 – Freelance: Moa Marketing (Graphic Designer)
- June, 2012 to August, 2012 – Pixel Imaging (Graphic Designer)
- September, 2011 to May, 2012 – Eben Ezer Global Inc. (Assistant Graphic Designer)
- 2010 to 2011 – .com Company (Graphic Designer & Online marketing)
- 2009 to 2010 – Teranova Inc. (Graphic Designer & Online marketing)
- 2008 to 2009 – Janus Graphics (Graphic Designer)
- 2004 to 2008 – CNP Design & Printing (Graphic Designer & Prepress technician)
- Adobe – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Dreamweaver
- Microsoft Office Programs – Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Publisher
- Apple Office Programs and Google Doc programs
- English to Korean/Korean to English Translation and Interpretation